The word "Program" refers to "phpBlueDragon WykopAPI".
1. The program is distributed under license freeware.
2. When installing or otherwise using the software you agree to the conditions set in the license agreement. The license agreement gives only the right to use the software.
3. The software is licensed, not sold.
4. The software producer reserves all copyrights to the software, but libraries, programs, graphic signs added to the other terms of the license.
5. The software can be used only as permitted in the license.
1. You expressly understand and agree that use of the software at your own risk. The manufacturer disclaims all warranties in case of any kind.
2. Using the software, and any loss of data, loss of equipment, the risk of damage incurred by use of the program will be solely your responsibility.
3. Any other information given by the manufacturer will not be included in the warranty.
4. The program runs smoothly after taking into account appropriate quality components on the server and your computer.
1. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the software code understood by the computer or human.
2. Using warez version, generators passwords, serial numbers, key, keymakers, code generators or other ways to unlock the program and use it without registration is illegal.
1. We are committed to providing new versions and updates to the software.
2. We will prepare new versions and upgrades in its sole discretion, when we consider such updating is necessary. All updates are covered by this license agreement.
1. Registration of the program is completely free!
1. The license describes the rights of delivery and use of the program, it does not change while the law of the country in which you live, unless the law of the country allows it.
1. Using the program you need to agree to the license. When you do not agree, the license is automatically terminated. All copies of the software that are in your possession should be removed.
1. Items added to the software are licensed to allow the addition of these elements, and then redistribute the software.